News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

hi =), here's what i've been working on

Started by cha0s, March 26, 2006, 08:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josiah Tobin

Hiya. I'm the guy who's doing all art, music, sound, dialogue and maps for the project. Figured I'd drop in. XD

cha0s

Hey hey party people. This game was finished, about a month ago and just like 2 days ago I made the nice update to include joystick support. Oh and it runs on Linux natively ;)

Check it out, will ya? ( This is why my site is so crap; I've been into programming a lot more than music lately...... sorry xeph ><. )
xepher puts the SEXY in DYSLEXIA

My Music!
FreeBASIC rox hard

dragyn

Heh...I've played it now.  Haven't got very far, though.

Anyway...my brother played it.  he already beat it.  Good game.  He liked the plot.

Also:  he wants to know when your next game is coming out.

That's my 2 cents.

Josiah Tobin

*Tumbles in through the window and skids to a stop*
Whew o.O Guess I kinda vanished after my first post... For about... Five months. Totally forgot about this. I was just googling "Lynn's Legacy" out of boredom and came across this topic again.

Also, Dragyn:
Quote...wants to know when your next game is coming out.
Well, that kinda depends on who you mean-- cha0s did everything code/script-related for Lynn's Legacy, while I wrote the story/manuscript and did all the artsy stuff. (graphics, music, design etc) I think cha0s had an idea or two for a game awhile back (I think?), and as lots of people here probably know he's a great musician as well. Me, I can do everything but code as far as game development goes, but unfortunately that's kind of the thing that holds the artistic vision together. :p

Anyway... To answer the question, I don't think we really planned anything specific after this. We aren't really a fully-fledged design team or independant software group, so I guess technically this was more of a collaboration. I know I've still got game design on my mind, and I'll probably still be passionate about it a few projects down the road. Of course, I can only speak for myself... I don't really know what cha0s is doing at the moment project-wise, if anything.

Guess I'll go off and wander the rest of the forum now. :p

dragyn

Well, if you ever do anything (yourself or with cha0s), feel free to let us know.  I'd enjoy it, anyway.

Databits

Wow, this one is a rather old topic. I never did get this software running, however after the first few attempts I really didn't try anymore. :/
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

Leon

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOW WHAT I DO TO GET A FREAKIN' WEBSITE???
new record: 3 days without a skitz attack!!!

(that's a lie!!!)

Xepher

1. Stop yelling.
2. Stop posting in random threads.
3. Read!
4. Pay attention to what you read, especially forum/thread descriptions.

Databits

Energetic or very young? I must wonder about this. At least he can spell though. :P
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Leon

Dear Mr. Xepher (sir)
Forgive me for being such an idiot on your beautiful website,
please forgive my random threats and yelling.
Please note my new signiture is "don't worry be happy!"
and to Mr. Databits, i am 14 years old and thank you for
complimenting my spelling.
signed: Leon
new record: 3 days without a skitz attack!!!

(that's a lie!!!)