News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

... Reopening?

Started by Tafkae, September 01, 2005, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tafkae

I'm terribly sorry to be posting this, because it's such a newbie question, and it's going to sound terribly stupid. For that I apologize in advance.

I was looking around both the new forum and the old and I haven't found any kind of tenative date when applications might reopen. I don't care if it's in the near future or far, it's just ... it'd be nice to know for sure that there are at least plans to reopen them eventually.

I don't mean to be impatient or going like ... "OMGGG GIV SITE PLZ OR I SPAM U".. though I won't hide that I'm interested in applying. I'm just curious right now ^^;;

Thank you!

~Kae

Databits

As it currently stands, it looks like Xepher is going to finish off all the currently submitted applications before accepting new ones. I'd wager that when applications are open they will reopen on the new forums here. Just be patient, he'll get to it soon enough. Even Xepher has a life outside Xepher.net. ;)
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

I'm in the process of closing down the old forums this week. After that, I have to rewrite a few bits of the application rules to accomodate the new forum software... most notably there are no polls, so that part from the old rules is invalid.

I'd say a few weeks to a month at the outside. Things here are greatly influenced by my real-world life, work, and motivation. It's entirely possible I could go all hard-core productive this weekend and get it done. Or I could sleep 'till noon and spend the rest of the day riding my bike and enjoying this awesome weather. I know that's annoying from your point of view, as you're really just waiting on my whims, but... Hey, at least I'm being honest about it.

In the mean time, hang out, say hi, get to know some people. It can't hurt, and it usually helps.

Tafkae

Okay, thanks ^_^ I'm sorry. I'm not annoyed, I was just wondering, that's all.. Thanks for answering! :)