News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

OmegaBringers

Started by OmegaBringer, December 15, 2006, 08:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaBringer

Username: The OmegaBringer

email: mohawk12@msn.com

i would like to make a pers. page plus included stories, and online club for friends or anyone.
and xepher seemed like a good place for space on the Web.

no sample site yet. 'cause i'm still kinda startin' to do stuff.

i'll get the hang of making the site, i'll learn.

the site will have things to do, hopefully forum ??, the pers. stuff, and a base for online things to do.

ya, and i'll take "the challenge".  

i'll keep the site clean, update normally, and be friendly.

i'll try and hurry up on my work.

even if you don't like this, congratulations on xepher.net, its a great accomplishment among the internet
"Nothing in life is more exhilirating then to be shot at without result."

-Winston Churchill
                                                            (what an idiot) *snickering*

OmegaBringer

a second item of thought:

i'm not related to a recent freewebs site devoted to hacking saying omega all the time!

-Winston Churchill

griever

Regardless, it would be nice to see a demo site.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

OmegaBringer

i know, maybe i'll start working on one. but by the time i'm done with it, i'd probably have an answer to this application.

-Winston Churchill

dragyn

Not necessarily, Xepher tends to take a while, and doesn't tend to answer without at least a sample site.

That, and a sample site really helps.

Xepher

Dragyn's right, normally I take a long time... at least to say yes. However, you seem to just be talking about a personal site, and as noted elsewhere, I don't do "homepages" or forum sites. I'm looking for content centered sites. That means something where your creative output (in the form of art, comics, music or some such) is the main point of the site, not an "online club for friends" or "Pers. (Personal?) site.) This isn't MySpace. So unless I misunderstood your intentions, I'm afraid I have to say no. Sorry!