News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Beyond Mossflower

Started by beyondmossflower, January 07, 2007, 07:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beyondmossflower

Username: beyondmossflower
E-Mail: ASTROGNASH@GMAIL DOT COM
Site Description: Far to the North of Redwall Abbey, beyond Mossflower woods, dwells a society of creatures, vermin and goodbeast alike. They are governed by a Fox, Lord Smoketail and his Mouse advisor. FOr years, they lived in peace, until the attack of a clan of crows, who have besieged the peaceful land of pines and bushes for a year now, and show no sign of relenting. Join either side, and roleplay, for good or evil, and help decide the fate of this kingdom!
App Method: Challenge

fesworks

Challenge? Alright, how about some visual examples and a sample HTML page/site to show what you can do (no site building tools here).

Also, You are not very descriptive if this is supposed to be a story site, or a webcomic, or ... seemingly some sort of game?

Not to lay it on thick in your first reply, but I'm sure others will be asking these questions eventually ;)

Did a google search... from what I can tell it looks like something hosted on Proboards (if that is indeed the same thing as you are talking about). If you plan to utilize a message board here, you'd basically have to set it up completely on your own (no site tools). But you can easily set up the most basic of message board (if approved to get space here) like I did... which was merely a copy and upload job with a few clicks and setting changes.

so yea, be a more descriptive, and show any work and skills you have.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Xepher

Yeah, before the challenge, I need to know what the site is actually going to host. I'm looking for content, not social/club sites. Perhaps if you better explain what you're planning, rather than give us the sales pitch/hook. :-)

Kassie

A Redwall fansite/RPG, I assume? Sounds interesting...

Xepher

Closing thread in 3... 2... (anything to say?)