News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

High Score!

Started by Xepher, September 04, 2005, 12:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

Hell I've had the thought cross my mind to get one of those motor cycles... they may be small, but they get great gas distance per gallon.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

Ooof, they'd be great if, you know, there wasn't the whole, snow and below zero'ness that is Wisconsin.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

Remember that solid hydrogen storage I mentioned?

http://www.amminex.com/index_files/Page344.htm

20 gram pellets hold 20 liters of hydrogen. Or so they claim. Looks promising though.

Databits

Quote from: Ashley_RoseOoof, they'd be great if, you know, there wasn't the whole, snow and below zero'ness that is Wisconsin.
Yeah, same here once winter rolls around.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

Oil heat is gonna be murder for my parents at home.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

DC Bueller

Gas went up about quite a few cents here in one day...of course, given that it was OU on a game day, and everyone from Oklahoma was driving in...bloody gas peeps jacked everything up for the one day, I tell ya.
I'd like to live in a bigger city, with better public transportation (because the one here is basically to the university, and then to the apartment complexes...anything else and the bus driver laughs and laughs as he zigs and zags drunkenly about...).  My experience in Seattle, quite nice, got a ton of friends there who would give me a place to live and all...but after staying there for a week, and then going to Baltimore a little bit afterwards...the big cities kind of scare the little ole country boy in me, so I'm seriously thinking of just living out in the middle of the country, where they're building these new houses...hole up, and then wait for my flying car, because I absolutely can't stand traffic.
And last I checked, Netherlands had the equivalent of $6.80 a gallon...we're closing the gap though in a race that you do NOT want to win at...
Don't let the end of the world keep you from living another day.