News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

hello from japan

Started by griever, September 09, 2005, 08:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griever

Well...hi, guys! :P  I'm in Sapporo right now.  ^-^
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Ashley_Rose

Yeah, I've been reading about it! You should definitely send that lady from Osaka a post card! She seemed so nice!
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

I love the internet. In 24 hours I talk with friends in Australia, Germany, Chile, Japan, and even exotic locales such as Newfoundland (pokes gwyn.) :-)

Enjoy the trip Griever!

Lei

woot, japan sounds like fun. I wish I weren't afraid of the big city environment.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Gwyn

Quote from: XepherI love the internet. In 24 hours I talk with friends in Australia, Germany, Chile, Japan, and even exotic locales such as Newfoundland (pokes gwyn.) :-)

Enjoy the trip Griever!
well at least someone admits we exsist! :p
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

DC Bueller

My friends recently came back from Japan, and they all pretty much want to go right back to it...I don't think I'd enjoy living there, but I really think everyone should at least visit a foreign country at least once (and no, Canada, for most of us anyways, doesn't count).
Don't let the end of the world keep you from living another day.

otrstf

Enjoy yourself in Japan!  I was there last winter, and its truly the most 'foreign, but  nice" country I've been in. I can't wait for my next visit.

PS: writing this while waiting for my flight to Orlando, Florida, on business.

RoxorFuxor

How is it?  When you get some free time I'd love to hear EVERYTHING about it :D.  I am going to Japan for a year for foriegn exchange, so I want to be prepared!

griever

It's pretty cool...I love my host family.  Everything Japan is in public LJ entries (http://zenhansei.livejournal.com), so if you want to read about it, feel free.  There are also links there to my yahoo photos account, where I am putting all my photos.  :)
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)