News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

...baby and now a divorce at 21?

Started by Munerift, February 14, 2007, 05:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munerift

Happy Valentine's day everyone. ...even for those of us who's lives are currently falling apart. -_- I still have the best of intentions and wishes for your day though.

Accepting hug donations now.
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

fesworks

... oh... hang on... spur of the moment idea to make something... hold on.. BRT

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Munerift

Oh my goodness, that is just so dark cute... thanks Fes! *hugs back* Hope you don't mind though, I sent it around my office here at work, you've got all the gal's hearts back in IT. heheh.
I'm Home!

Xepher

*Hugs* Sorry to hear things aren't working out so well. I see that sort of thing from so many people each year at this time, I wonder if there's not some karmic thing that comes from trying to co-opt the original holiday for our modern mushy-gushy use. See an old/new post on it. http://xepher.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=471

Munerift

Quote from: Xepher*Hugs* Sorry to hear things aren't working out so well.
Yeah, came home last week... went to log into my email, when it was already logged into his. Found messages from other women... yatta yatta yatta... been going on since my birthday (October) of last year... Hard times ahead, and natural rejection issues to deal with... but I deserve someone who loves and wants only me. ...I think. =/

Quote from: XepherI see that sort of thing from so many people each year at this time, I wonder if there's not some karmic thing that comes from trying to co-opt the original holiday for our modern mushy-gushy use. See an old/new post on it. http://xepher.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=471
Valentine's day at present is just a 'Hallmark' Holiday, but you are right about it's origins. ...but, even knowing it's a Hallmark holiday, it still doesn't make it any less lonely if you know what I mean. But, luckily I've got my health (sick, but not long-term ill!), my daughter, my job, and wonderful friends.
I'm Home!

phantasus

Databits

*hugs*

Aww... seems that this is going around with a few people around this time. :(
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

I just mean that, making the holiday into something specifically glorifying the joy of being in love is the sure-fire way to depress and alienate all the people who are NOT in happy relationships. At least the original Lupercalia was for single people, with a ritual that supposedly promoted future joy and such. And at the very least, they all got naked and drunk! Now I can't even go get a good meal tonight, because every sit-down restaurant in town is catering to couples and romantic dinners.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly depressed because I don't have a girlfriend, but it IS annoying that there's a holiday specifically for rubbing it in my face. :-)

Xepher

Gwyn

Hah, I'd divorce him for being stupid enough to leave his e-mail logged in!
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

griever

"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

fesworks

Quote from: MuneriftOh my goodness, that is just so dark cute... thanks Fes! *hugs back* Hope you don't mind though, I sent it around my office here at work, you've got all the gal's hearts back in IT. heheh.
haha, no problem :)

I was thinking some might take it as a mean joke, but you have to realize that it keeps trying ;)

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Munerift

Quote from: GwynHah, I'd divorce him for being stupid enough to leave his e-mail logged in!
...I know! But, if he had of remembered to sign out, I'd still be oblivious. I just feel foolish because though I google practically everyone else; I've never thought to google my husband.

Quote from: fesworks
Quote from: MuneriftOh my goodness, that is just so dark cute... thanks Fes! *hugs back* Hope you don't mind though, I sent it around my office here at work, you've got all the gal's hearts back in IT. heheh.
haha, no problem :)

I was thinking some might take it as a mean joke, but you have to realize that it keeps trying ;)
I have to tell you that I *LOVED* that... it was so cute!   I <3 geek love & concern. ^_^
I'm Home!

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com