News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Hey I am new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.

Started by Rindesei, September 09, 2005, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rindesei

My internet name is Rindesei.
I'm 14 and I love to draw manga, surf, and read fantasy books.
I have a deviantart account (not to advertise) www.destinyangel8350.deviantart.com
but no personal site but my xanga one.

I hope to meet alot of people here since so many people come to Xepher with cool ideas I thought I could come here and learn a trick or two! =D

Lei

well, welcome! ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here and do feel free to make yourself at home.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Ashley_Rose

And just get used to our constant absurdity. We really don't have rabies.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

tickyhead

...right, no one's got rabies here!....>>;

anyway welcome to the insanity, enjoy~
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Gwyn

Quote from: Ashley_RoseAnd just get used to our constant absurdity. We really don't have rabies.
Speak for yourself!

*foams at the mouth*
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Lei

what about the cyber monkeys? have they been pulled out of the cyber banana sundae and checked yet?
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Rindesei

Lol.
Insanity yes, rabies....hopefully not.
Well at least ive had my shots!
(Just Kidding)

Ashley_Rose

As far as we know, some escaped, some didn't, and the others I've harnessed to produce mine and Harm's flying Ninja Monkey forces.

I meant, What?
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Databits

The sundae was specially designed.... the monkeys don't it it... it eats the monkeys.

Welcome!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Rindesei

Ashley_Rose

thefemnazi

I can verify that my cyber monkies do not have rabies.  But they're spreading syphilis amoung themselves like mad.....need to get them to sex ed class.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

Yeah, and we won't just allow abstinence to be taught.

thefemnazi

Ewww...abstinence-only education....speaking of, my first lesson taught at this school district ended up covering masturbation.  Isn't that dramatic irony?
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

The funny thing about thought is, sometimes people put too much or too little into things, but who's to say what is enough?
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]