News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Hey I am new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.

Started by Rindesei, September 09, 2005, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_Rose

That is awesome Harm. If only my HS talked about masturbation.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

I'm not sure what sort of school you went to, but at my high school, I'm pretty sure the subject of "masturbation" came up a least a dozen times a day...

Oh, you meant from the TEACHERS! :-)

Gwyn

I mentioned masturbation and the people I where talking do stopped talking to me because they thought female masturbation was a discusting, sinful act apparently.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

*raises hand* I'm disgusting and sinful! WHOO!
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

thefemnazi

Meee Tooo!  And all my students know I masturbate because I had to talk about the fact that I don't masturbate at school because I had to model appropriate behaviors.  Gotta love working with students that need EVERYTHING spelled out for them.  And tomorrow, I get to talk about kissing with tongues.  I teach such fun lessons.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

griever

Oh, man, scanning this thread made me do a double-take.  Welcome, Rindesai!
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

tickyhead

XD yeah, what a welcome! If more forums were like this the world would be much more......well let's stick to "interesting".
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

gracey

*skips masturbation conversation* Hey that rhymes!

Hello, I'm Gracey. I like stuff. Do you like...stuff?
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling

Databits

Depends on the stuff... if it's icky stuff, probably not.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

thefemnazi

I teach special education, and the class I'm talking about has kids with Mental Retardation.  Many of them are very low-functioning and need direct instruction about all sorts of social skills most of us pick up on our own.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Jaibyrd

Quote from: thefemnaziI teach special education, and the class I'm talking about has kids with Mental Retardation.  Many of them are very low-functioning and need direct instruction about all sorts of social skills most of us pick up on our own.
You are probably a far better teacher than I for doing so as I'm a Biology Teacher and sometimes I go home feeling like I'm the retard... =~.^=

Anyhoo, Welcome to Xepher.net Rindesei! Hope you enjoy it here amongst us artistic weirdo! =^.^=