News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

My first ebook: Headsmen

Started by reinder, March 12, 2007, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinder

Modern Tales is now making hi-res versions of comics available in Comic Book Reader format, and one of the first batch of releases is one of my short Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan stories, Headsmen.
You can find it at my downloadables page, which also links to pages where you can get Comic Book Reader software - I was responsible for the Qcomicbook recommendation for Linux/KDE, because I'd already been using it for a little while and liked it.
There are several other downloadable comics on the site. I still find it ironic that Modern Tales is doing this - their original business model was based on subscriptions to webcomics, and now they're giving huge downloadables away for free. But I'm not complaining. I'm really happy with how Headsmen turned out.

So give Headsmen, or any other of the available collections, a try. There's some really good stuff there. Download it now, read it at leisure. Just like reading a real book except without the dust and the stink and the curry stains.
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle