News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Remember me, oldie peeps?

Started by DC Bueller, September 11, 2005, 03:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC Bueller

Yeah...so I've been busy with life.
Finally, though, everything seems to be going on the up and up path.  I finally have a CAREER that I'm going to try to stick at for more than a year, and it's salary based instead of hourly, so finally can start up that savings...and I get tons of vacation time and sick leave if needed.  I'm going into insurance for Farmers, as a Claims Representative...if you get into a wreck, and have Farmers insurance, you might get to talk to me (let's hope not though).
And for the first time in about two years since I graduated college, I've started writing again...probably because I just got my old hard drives back from nearly being destroyed.  I just put the data from those onto a 300 GB External hard drive, and among that data held pretty much everything that I was doing at the time they crashed...reviving my hard drive was like birthday, Christmas, and a pay raise all in one!
So, now feeling creatively worthy enough to come back and start posting again...
Hi.
Don't let the end of the world keep you from living another day.

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Lei

"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Gwyn

I thought you where dead!

...wait...who's funeral did I read at then!?
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

DC Bueller

Obviously the rumors of my death were...well...true.  You did read at my funeral.  I just had to pull some MAJOR favors to get back to this side of life.

otrstf

RoxorFuxor

gracey

I haven't been around either so I'm glad to see a familiar face (or screen name)!

HiHIHIHIHI!
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling

Databits

Next time you die look me up, maybe make ya a vampire? I could always use another alliance within my army of undead!
(o.O)    

DC Bueller

::wavers at all::
Databits, your offer does sound interesting, and as long as I don't have to do any more favors for divine entities after I die, I'll certainly look up the prospect of becoming a vampy.

Databits

Isn't any stings attached.... other than the need to feed, no sunlite, and weakness to wood and silver through the heart. Other than that, vampires are one of the few undead that are actually self aware.
(o.O)    

Xepher

Depends on what you classify as "undead." Vampires: Yes. Zombies: Yes. But are werewolves undead? What else? I honestly can't think of any other types of undead... unless you count frankensteinian monsters.

Gwyn

nah werewolves arn't undead..now a ZOMBIE werewolf would be sweet.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

Euw. No. Just werewolves. I kind of find them . . . sexy. Mmmyummy.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

RoxorFuxor

That "mmmyummy" reminded me of mummies.  They are undead.