News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Blizzards announces next game.

Started by Databits, May 19, 2007, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

Umm... yay? Yet another sequel to something that did well years ago. I just got C&C 3 a few weeks ago, which should satisfy my need for the sequels-to-1998-RTS-games genre for another few years at least. What I want is some new ideas and concepts in games. I'm still REALLY looking forward to Spore.

At this rate, the game industry is getting worse than Hollywood. Have you looked at the major movie lineup lately? Shrek 3, Spiderman 3, 28 Weeks (2), Pirates 3, Fantastic Four 2, TMNT (6?), Transformers, Harry Potter 5, Batman (5?), Indiana Jones 4, Simpson's, Narnia 2, Ocean's 13, Rush Hour 3, Die Hard 4, Speed Racer, Underdog, Hellboy 2, etc.

griever

I never really got into Starcraft.  I preferred Warcraft, up until they did World of Warcraft? and all of my friends suddenly found themselves obsessed with their characters.  My LJ page seemed to be a Warcraft update log for a while.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

fesworks

I can;t stand Strat type games like this... just can't get into them.

I was kinda curious in that Starcraft Ghost... but... yea...

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Omega0

willsan

Oooh, shiny.  I was half expecting them to announce World of Starcraft.

Quote from: Xepher on May 19, 2007, 10:23:16 PMI'm still REALLY looking forward to Spore.

Same here.  The top games I'm really looking forward to are Spore, Fallout 3, the rumored FF7 remake for Playstation 2 PS3, and Duke Nukem Forever...   

:P @ Will Wright and EA management
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.