News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Question on Mirror Sites

Started by fesworks, May 08, 2007, 04:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

It's only as dorky as each site owner makes their banner... well, my arrows/chevrons may be a tad dorky, but they only show on mouseover. :-)

fesworks

Quote from: sagebrush on January 09, 2009, 09:09:16 AM
I thought the banner was dorky at first, but I've been getting a lot of traffic from it that I wasn't expecting, so now I like it.

I keep clicking your banner :P Mostly because I didn't realize you were on Xepher, and I had not seen your comic since I reviewed the first half.... um... last year :P So I'm like, "Oh hey," *click* :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

sagebrush

I wasn't on Xepher until this month.

Miluette

Xepher is the good choice. *nods*
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Databits

Technically, I own my own web server, but I've been here for quite some time and kinda like hanging around. Besides, keeping my Xepher account here helps me debug things to help people when stuff like Fess's wordpress issue pops up.  ;)
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

sagebrush

Wait... by "reviewed," do you mean you skimmed through it, or you actually wrote a review?  'Cuz if you wrote one, I don't think it's on my list of reviews.