News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Ayan's Basement Production

Started by ayansbasementproduction, May 18, 2007, 10:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayansbasementproduction

I have been recording a lot of demo works for my bands and myself. But band isn't the problem (they have their own site), I just wanted to have a site for my own production (almost like a portfolio site). In this site I will be taking the users on tour of my home studio and give tips that I have learned over the years. So, basically its free knowledge portal to users. Also, ill be hosting my mp3s (not illegal MP3z) and some of my music video. it is going to be a flash based site with php database. basically, i just want to get my name out there, and with your help it will be possible. thanks!
My recent stie: http://www.anidealrevenge.com (i dont have the right to that host...but i make the site..heh)

PS: i will also be adding the comics to the site as well, so its all the productions that my friends and i did. thats about it...

griever

"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

ayansbasementproduction

ah i totally didnt get to read that....but i did read the guidelines. thanks.

griever

You're still missing the desired username and your email address in the application, which is why I gave you the reference link to the guidelines.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)