News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Art challenge

Started by phantasus, June 30, 2007, 08:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qazi

oh wow can't believe i've been missing out on this one. Hmm...how about our own renditions of xepher's avatar? I'll get started on mine now  ;D
-----
Super Power Quest, read it today! only at QaziStudios.com

Qazi

All done!

ET: sketch: 11 minutes
      ink: 2 minutes

;D
-----

Xepher

Wow!

And in 13 minutes total?

Wow!

Qazi

XD thanks xeph, sucks that no one else has done yet, come on guys!
-----

dragyn

Here we go, then, since you asked so nicely.   :P

Pencil Work:  20 Minutes
Cleaning up the mistakes using the computer: 20 more minutes

Qazi

awesome job! that pirahna kicks my one's ass lol i had trouble with it, love the eviL otter lol
-----

Xepher

Coolness! I like the teeth on the fish.

phantasus

25 minutes, no sketch, just used the acrilic brush of painter xi

edit: now that i see it there.... kind of looks more like a breaver than an otter to me.... o well...

Qazi

haha so cool, cool idea putting the fish in a tank. He looks like hes about to bite the beaver/otters hand lol
-----

phantasus

hehe, thanks , i guess that if i was a fish of that size in such a little tank i would like to bite the hand of who ever made me live there.

by the way, i guess its been more than a week, so.. anyone wants to choose a new topic?

phantasus

ok...more than 15 days and noone has posted a new topic, so... should i take it noone is interested on the art challenge anymore?
:'( this is kind of sad...

Xepher

I think that, as you yourself noted, everyone's back in school. This happens just about this time every year... forums go practically dead for a month or so. Just put it on hold for now, and poke the thread in a couple weeks and see if people respond then.

Fayth

Well... I could try, something... :)
But I probably won't have any more luck than you. People don't really participate in this stuff, when I do it. :P
Also, school is here, and all... but, just for the fun of it, and because I haven't done a lot as far as posts are concerned:

A dream that you've had.
Or, if you don't recall any dreams of your own, a dream that someone you know had, that will let you share and that hasn't already been shown.
I dunno'... just some random thing. ;D
O.o ?