News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Should I just end my life to avoid seeing this happen?

Started by Gwyn, July 08, 2007, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I just end my life to avoid seeing this happen?*

Yes and take me with you.
3 (27.3%)
No, you have so much to live for...on second thought yeah just go ahead.
1 (9.1%)
Become a depressed un-employed alchoholic insted, that's where the money is at!
5 (45.5%)
1 (9.1%)
option 5
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 07, 2007, 06:44:00 AM

Gwyn

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/07/alvin_and_the_chipmunks_poster.php

now I'm not going to say that my childhood is ruined, because I was never fond of the show, but still, WHAT THE ****!

*I in no way condone suicide, unless you suck, then go right ahead!

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Gwyn

I'm begining to wonder how long it will take for this PA comic to come true.

Xepher

Yeah, that Alvin and the Chipmunks poster was a freestanding billboard-esque thing about 12 feet tall when we saw Ratatouille tonight. I likewise brought up the "Ruxpin" comic with my friends... they didn't get it, and I found myself in the odd position of trying to explain a "hard-core teddy ruxpin as an action hero" and why it was funny. Of course, it's better than trying to explain this...

Ratatouille was an excellent movie though. Of course, we had to endure previews for more "just shoot me now..." movies such as a live action "Underdog," some magic-toy-shop movie, and the worst... a movie based on the "Bratz" toys... the movie has the tagline (and I quote) "Omg!" Which was only made worse because that was my exact thought upon seeing it. Also, on the good side, got a tantalizing sneak peak for next summer's pixar movie, about a 700-year-old robot named Wall-E.

fesworks

That's Bullcrap! The Smurfs are LESS than ONE apple tall!

The only way they can be about 3 apples tall if they are talking about Crabapples.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

jekkal

That Chipmunk poster is HIDEOUS...

Although I do admit the 'Smurfs Hardcore' poster is almost tempting.

pigeon-wing

Oh, I was all giddy because of the new season of Who Wants to be a Superhero? and now I see this ): Will the Chipettes be tween hookers?

C'mon, Jekkal, off to Smurfs: Hardcore! I'll bring the jellybeans.
I'm so sorry about Bella, Jack.

Gwyn

otrstf

So...I'm guessing someone submitted a 10-year-old fanfic as a script concept? I could totally get behind that!

For certain values of fanfic...
Which I won't admit having the URL of... :)

Xepher

Heheheh... though thankfully only the Chipmunks and Underdog movies are actually being done (yet.) Now if they were going to bring back an awesome cartoon that needs a movie franchise it would be Gargoyles. My only requirement would be to have Sean Connery cast as MacBeth (Though Gimli (John Rhys-Davies) did a good job in the series), and the various voice actors actually playing the same roles they voiced. Ever notice how many Gargoyles voices were done by people from star trek?

Riker=Xanatos
Fenna=Elisa Maza
Troy=Demona
Data=Puck/Owen
Worf=Coldstone
Janeway=Anastasia Renard
Uhura=Diane Maza
Sisko=Nokkar
O'Brien=Dugan
LaForge=Anansi

(There's several more, but it's all one-time roles in both series)

What's up with that? The really odd part is the actual actors (not just their voices) fit each character so well. Johnathan Frakes actually playing Xanatos would be SO awesome. Also, Tim Curry as Sevarius would be total win. It would beat the ever-living crud out of "Underworld" or any other goth-meets-scifi movie. I'd also settle for a Swat Kats movie, as that jet was way cooler than any transformer.

Gwyn

If they did a gargoyles movie I. WOULD. DIE.

from happiness as long as it didn't suck.