News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

back to school

Started by phantasus, August 14, 2007, 01:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantasus

classes just started for me today. i dont like my shedule, but i guess i just have to get used to it  :-[ . i was glad to see my classmates once more  ;D , and im happy to be back, im looking forward to the classes im taking this semester . also, i must start social service ( working for free/or almost free  something about 480hr, you get to do that in order to be able to graduate ) this semester.

is anyone else back to school ?   

tickyhead

I'm lucky enough that my college's classes don't start until september 4th (because there's a crapload of things I'm doing right now :\). Of course I've sort of entered the "prepping for school" period now, which is almost as bad in a way...
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

pigeon-wing

I start college next week (as a freshman). I don't want to gooo. :(
I'm so sorry about Bella, Jack.

griever

No college, classes start up again the last week of August.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

phantasus

;D the best of lucks pigeon-wing! dont worry, it will be cool ,by the way, what are you goin to study?

tickyhead and griever : im so jealouse! enjoy the rest of your vacations and sleep all morning for me, please. :D

edit: ( o my ! o my! this is my post num 50! im not a newbie anymore! )

pigeon-wing

Aw, thanks :3 I plan on majoring in Psychology. I envy your non-newbie status, haha!
I'm so sorry about Bella, Jack.

phantasus

pigeon-wing: cool! please let me know when you see anything related to children psycology , its a topic im realy interested in and have been researching it. unfortunately most of it seems to be strictly related to sigmund freud and i would like to know about someone else's point of view.  :D

dragyn

Well, school's back for me as well.  College, and all that.  I'm not based on campus (I'm still at home, actually) as their On-Campus housing system is a mite bit wonky.  Fortunately, it's only 2 hours away, 2 days a week, and one class, one day, which is only 30 minutes away. 

Little confusing here, and a lot weird.  I'll get used to it.  I always do.

phantasus

dragyn