News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Since I don't want to make 2 topics here's 2 in one.

Started by Gwyn, September 17, 2005, 01:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwyn

1. The Revolution controller is ...different, but not revolutionary. I guess they thought that taking the power glove idea and sticking it in a normal looking controler would be to hard to pass of so they made it look like a remote. It looks interesting and I'm not going to say much more about it untill I get to use it.

2. Final Fantasy Advent Children was pretty cool.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

"The revolution will not be televised!" Oh, wait... maybe it will. :-)
I'll stick with Penny Arcade on this one: "I don't have anything polite to say about the controller for the Nintendo Revolution. Watching the DS shift from something I furrow my brow at to something I take with me everywhere has bought them this courtesy."

I think it's definitely different. If it works as intended, it could be awesome. I can already imagine playing soul calibur where I actually have to swing at my opponent. Great fun for multiplayer games like that. The Wavebird was my favorite interface design of all time. On the other hand, the powerglove was a total failure, and so was the virtual boy. They're batting .500 so we're just gonna have to see what happens when I get my grubby paws on one and try it out.

"So how about those Children? I hear they're advent!" -- VG Cats
Watched that a couple days ago. Amazing visuals, abysmal plot. Everything was just an excuse to have a physics-defying sword fight. And not nearly enough Red XIII or Mog!

Gwyn

Quote from: XepherAmazing visuals, abysmal plot. Everything was just an excuse to have a physics-defying sword fight. And not nearly enough Red XIII or Mog!
Yeah I pretty much liked the eye candy parts. And more bits with the secondary characters would have been nice. They all just kinda, show up. I still thought it was pretty cool :p
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

Well, it beats that hollywood POS hands down. That movie was just so awful. At least in this one they didn't TRY to get all deep and mystical. Baldwins can't do "mystical" and people in hollywood should learn this.

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.