News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Artica Banner

Started by RoxorFuxor, October 02, 2005, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxorFuxor

I got bored and wanted to do something in photoshop.  I have never tried an icy effect before, but I think it came out pretty good.  I hope you don't see this as me trying to push my way into the project or anything, I just thought it'd be fun to do.

How's it look?

Xepher

Not bad. I mean, the icy effect worked out pretty well and it looks cool, but it's a bit too high-tech and "busy" for a logo I'd actually want to use.

RoxorFuxor

What are you looking for?  So I can practice :D.

Gwyn

Maybe try not to rely on to many cool photoshop effects. I mean my favorite old xepher.net banner was the hand draw one that Icy did.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

Simplicity for the win!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

Here's something I did a second ago, I got some other ideas I'm just throwing this one out there for now.

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

I like that. It's simplistic and easy to read. The can easily distinguish the text from the images, so it makes it moer effective as a logo in telling people what the site name is.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]