News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

I can't view my site

Started by RoxorFuxor, October 05, 2005, 04:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxorFuxor

I was going to update my site but I was unable to connect to the ftp server, then I went to check if I could still view my site and I can't!  Also, nothing with "gladmorin.xepher.net" in it is working for me, and my friend checked some links out and nothing works for him either.  I can now acsess the ftp server, but I still can't view my site or any of the pictures I have uploaded to it.  I have everything backed up and I was thinking if clearing my account then uploading everything again would help, but I don't want to do that until that is the last optin I have.  Can anyone view my site?

It may help you to know I use a website editor.  I don't know.

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

RoxorFuxor

Really?  Every time I try to go there it says "gladmorin.xepher.net can not be found.  Please check the name and try again."

I asked two more friends, one can view it, the other can't.

Xepher

I can see it as well. Don't know what to say, other than that the problem is your (or your ISP's) end.

Databits

I can see it fine too. Might I suggest clearing your browser cache or shift-refreshing your browser on the page?
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

RoxorFuxor

Well, it is working now.  I went there by accident and it loaded, but I am still having problems with updating my site.  I will worry about that tomorrow.