News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Hello, I have come to torment you all...

Started by sagebrush, August 22, 2008, 05:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagebrush

More specifically I'm here to annoy xepher, who I ran into somewhere on the internets.... lol.  OMG WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOOD.  I foresee mayhem.

I kinda knew this place existed, but I forgot about it because I didn't need hosting.  Looks like I know a bunch of you guys from elsewhere already, so, hiyas.

BTW Xeph, you're not the guy that kept emailing me like a year or so ago asking repeatedly if I wanted hosting, are you?  <.<;

tickyhead

Holy crap, this is silly. I actually read your webcomic, Crow Feathers. XD What a crazy coincidence.

Anyway, enjoy tormenting Xepher, I'm sure it's quite fun.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

sagebrush

The world is SHRINKING!

Wait, that should be shrinking...

Miluette

Hee. I have Crowfeathers on my to-read list.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Xepher

Heheh... see, I KNEW I'd heard of your site from these people somehow! Glad to see you show up. I got a missed IM from you last night, but I've been busy and hardly online at all. I'll try and catch you some other time there.

And no, I wasn't the one harassing you about hosting. If someone was doing so on my behalf (sometimes I have overeager users here) then please let me know. I don't advertise/solicit for users at all, and I don't want people being pestered. Everyone here found this place through friends, other comics here, or google. (Still not sure how it got so big that way though...) :-)

Anyway, welcome!

sagebrush

Heh, it may not have had anything to do with xepher.net at all.  There's a new collective/hosting group/community thingie born every month, at least, and they're not all run by the most pleasant, mature people on the planet.  Some are friendly, some elitist, some spammy, and some, well, kind of passive aggressive.  I think it was TWCL where there was a thread about comic navigation, and I posted a question in there, and someone responded that he had a great system that would do everything I wanted.  The catch was that it was HIS system and would only be available to comics he hosted, so neener neener unless I moved my comic to his site.  <.<;  He may not have meant it that way, but that's how it came off.

griever

o.O  That's definitely not Xepher.

Anyway, welcome to the community! ^_^
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)