News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Webcomic Beacon's "Webcomic Rescues" for "stalled comics"

Started by fesworks, September 10, 2008, 10:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

Not sure where to properly post this... or how to find such comics... but we've been trying to find webcomics that are "stalled" for whatever reason. People not sure how to progress their comic, but just don't know what to do.

The Webcomic Beacon tries to find people that are stuck, but want to continue. We want to try to do 20 minute Brainstorm Sessions with those interested. For fun and for motivation.

I'm posting here to ask if anyone here, or if anyone knows of someone that may be interested. Of course, we aren't professionals in the least, but sometimes all one needs is to brainstorm and a push.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Zumi

Well luckily i havent ran out of material as of yet and have many ideas still to come, but i think this idea could help many people who do get stuck.
If only you could find some >.>

fesworks

Quote from: Zumi on September 29, 2008, 07:13:11 PM
Well luckily i havent ran out of material as of yet and have many ideas still to come, but i think this idea could help many people who do get stuck.
If only you could find some >.>

We only had Minos the Minotaur (which is currently running some of the ideas we all brainstormed), but yea, it would be nice to get another comic on.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

sagebrush

Have you posted something at Drunk Duck about this?  There's a lot of noobies there that might be plot-stuck.  You could also advertise on Online Comics... if you can get it to load. <.<;

fesworks

Quote from: sagebrush on October 02, 2008, 01:57:56 AM
Have you posted something at Drunk Duck about this?  There's a lot of noobies there that might be plot-stuck.  You could also advertise on Online Comics... if you can get it to load. <.<;

Not really looking to get people that are only just starting, but have gone beyond their initial ideas, and are now in a rut... not people who are still formulating their comic and are posting anyway... you know what I mean? There's a difference between story writing and comic creating. We've already done building a comic from the basic idea... they were our least liked shows.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com