News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Next

Started by Next, September 25, 2008, 10:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Next

hi,
I would like to post my comic "Next" on this site. the username, and URL, I would like to also be "Next" so that the comic's title is easier to remember. the comic is basically about a demon who gets really bored with his life in Hell, and decides to shake up the mortal world a bit.  so he goes to the human realm, and grants a human a gift to see what the heck he plans to do with it. of course, he tries to find a human who will do more than just kill himself accidentally with the gift, but he has no idea what will happen after he grants the human his wish. the storyline will more than likely be hectic, and also develop more complexity as the story continues.  also, the site may be updated with certain bonus features occasionally, like wallpapers, for example.
if you need to email me, send it to this address:

strategy.mastermind@gmail.com

thank you for listening.

tickyhead

If I wasn't burned out from college I could probably make four or five paragraphs out of this, but here's a list instead:

• Do you have actual comics already?
  • Can you make a site so we see them?
  • On that note, can you even make a site? do you understand HTML, CSS, and/or PHP, and how to upload to a server via SCP?
  • Do you have any other examples of your work that we could actually see?
  • Did you even read the part in the rules where it says you have to have all this stuff for us?
  • If you do not have anything to show us, did you read the part in the rules where Xepher clearly states that he does not accept people who only have "ideas" and no actual content, unless they're very, very special?
  • Do you realize that your URL can't have capital letters, so the username "Next" in itself is an error? (everyone gets this one wrong, but really...it's in the rules, you're supposed to read it!)

I'd try to be nice and comment on your work to keep this from sounding like I'm an evil witch who wishes to rip your soul apart (I'm not, honest), except there IS NOTHING HERE. To be frank, even the plot summary you gave sounds so incredibly generic (Death Note, anyone?) that you would have to excel in plot twists and enjoyable writing to make it interesting.

Try again, please.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

JM

Well, I was going to reply but I think tickyhead covered everything.  ;)
Try come up with some evidence first.

griever

Ouran:Special A::Death Note:this application.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Miluette

If you do provide us with more to see, Next, you should make sure to also use paragraph breaks. Walls of text are scary.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?