News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Job Hunting

Started by JM, October 08, 2008, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JM

I have seriously tried every place around my school and the jobs are all dried up. Most of my school comes from this state, so they got there first. :(

I was wondering if anyone had a good idea or two on how a college student could make a little extra cash?

I was going to try offer commissions, but right now I can't use my tablet and yadda yadda long story.

Azraelle

Check with a temp agency.  Depending on what you're willing to do, they might have some positions available to at least bring in some cash for a while.
I don't do daytime.

Databits

What is your skill set?

Depending on what you can do I may be able to get you a small amount of contract work, but no guarantees. We've already got a full time web designer and a couple damn good programmers as it is, but my primary contractor looks for extra people in different areas on occasion.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Miluette

Hehe... since graduation I've been emailing everyone everywhere my resume and portfolio (both of which are viewable here: http://www.jessicacantlope.com) and nobody's gotten back to me. :( I'm sure there are a few more relevant/likely and pie-in-the-sky places I can hit, though.

Maybe it's because no one's heard of my college. (But that's changing, because my college is awesome.)
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?