News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Xepher Is In Ireland

Started by Xepher, November 02, 2008, 02:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

Hey all... I'm going for a trip to Ireland and the UK starting in a few hours. I'll be gone about a week and a half. I'll have some limited access while there, but won't be able to really do much except emergency stuff (I'll be using my new phone for a web browser.) To those of you with outstanding applications, I apologize I didn't get to them before I left. I'll take a look when I get back, I promise.

fesworks

Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

sagebrush

lol - leave some for the locals.

Paige Forsyth

Enjoy it! While in Ireland get into a bar quickly! It really is the best way to meet people here :P You have to try out our lifestyle that way! Randomers all teasing each other and having generally a laugh.

Murrquan

Quote from: Xepher on November 02, 2008, 02:40:49 PM
Hey all... I'm going for a trip to Ireland and the UK starting in a few hours. I'll be gone about a week and a half. I'll have some limited access while there, but won't be able to really do much except emergency stuff (I'll be using my new phone for a web browser.) To those of you with outstanding applications, I apologize I didn't get to them before I left. I'll take a look when I get back, I promise.

S'okay, I hope you have fun over there!

Don't drink too much ^.^;

Sheera

Have fun and bring back some nice pics and the stories to go with them. ;D

Miluette

Yeah!
Take pictures of everything! Because everything in Ireland is pretty!

And haaaave fun with it!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Xepher

I'm on a train in Scotland right now, using free wifi and typing this on my phone. The future kinda snuck up on me again, but it's awesome!

Murrquan

Quote from: Xepher on November 05, 2008, 06:26:55 PM
I'm on a train in Scotland right now, using free wifi and typing this on my phone. The future kinda snuck up on me again, but it's awesome!

I think the future actually started a few years ago!

Miluette

And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Zumi

yeah :P makes me wish they had that when i used to travel on them once a week for hours.
would have taken my ds and partied on animal crossing :P
but then again what i did do was take my gameboy and complete mario with a scroe of 300'000 so its not all that bad :P

Xepher