News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The OK Chronicles (a web comic)

Started by Onikuro, December 01, 2008, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zumi

Personally i would have built a superlightweight boxcar, hung a massivesail on the top of it, and when the wind pushes it, it would push the wind into a small tube by filtering the air through a series of blatantly colourful sheets, compress this air into a large form of a bicicle pump and push getting a tiny bit more faster than the wind itself :P

Xepher

Q. Get 5 people to give you a thumbs up here.

Onikuro

i am going to post some pics this week and a few pages  from the comic  by the weekend
hopefully i can  get a few thumbs up

Onikuro

sorry i have not been on in a while.  i started on  a 3d web show  idea instead of the comic.  i will try to most  a  a shot of what i got done at the end of the month

psychobob

Quote from: Xepher on December 28, 2008, 04:25:24 PM

F. Which is more awesome? A velociraptor, a pirate, richard feynman, a bose-einstein condensate, chocolate cake, or hiro protagonist?

Can Richard Feynman have his bongo drums 0:?

Xepher

Sounds like you're really jumping around on ideas. You can apply again when you get something solid and keep at it for a bit.