News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The Intrepid Girlbot

Started by Jinxville, December 19, 2008, 06:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxville

I already have my portfolio site here on Xepher, which I'm very happy with, but I'd like to get a separate account for an ongoing webcomic project I'm going to start in January.

desired username: girlbot

e-mail: jinxville at gmail dot com

current site: http://www.jinxville.com

sample strips:

The Intrepid Girlbot would, at least initially, update twice a week. I don't have a set storyline in mind. It's sort of an experimental idea. I'm just going to see where it takes me. I've already gotten some interesting ideas of where to take it.

Fesworks told me that I could allocate a domain for this from my current account, but I'd kind of like to keep them separate. It seems like it would be neater. If you don't feel that it's worth the trouble to set up a new account, I could try Fes's method.

Munerift

You could just add a separate folder into your root account to pursue this... it would be like http://www.jinxville.com/girlbot  & would still operate 'clean' I would think...
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

Xepher

I like this one... I'll okay the new account, just gimme some time to get around to setting it up. I'm just coming off shift now, but in the next couple days or so. Poke me if I forget.

Xepher

Okay, I've setup your new account. You should have an email with the login info shortly.

Jinxville

Jinxville

Ahhh, I don't think I ever got the e-mail with the info. Did you send it to my Gmail address, or my existing Xepher webmail? I meant to say something before, but I've been super distracted for the past week. Please to be giving me the info? Thanks.

Xepher

I sent it to the gmail address, like you listed on this application. I accidently sent it from my personal address (xepher@) rather than my admin@ one though, so spam filters that were trained to let admin through may have snagged it. Is it in the spam folder at gmail?

Jinxville

Hah! You know, I checked the spam folder before I posted AND I ran a search, and of course, I didn't find it until you told me to look. Stupid brain-y pattern recognition software. Stupid Gmail. Thanks again!