News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Artica: Coders, Artists, Testers Needed

Started by Xepher, September 29, 2005, 10:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

With the new server coming, I've been thinking about this idea again, and I've been working out lots of functional details. I still plan to write up a short whitepaper on it sometime, but I just thought of a good title a few moments ago.

"Whuffie Economies: The use of vector-additive algorithms for self-regulating, meritocratic social systems."

Now I just wish I was in grad school so I could have my thesis all ready to go! :-)

Databits

If I can get the time I wouldn't mind helping.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

I want to say I could help with graphic type things and stuff. But I have a habit of not finishing anything. But I'm going to say I'll help anyway. What's a few hours here and there.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

Oh, no worries, this wasn't another request for help (yet) I just tried to think of how to explain it in one sentence, and came up with that. It sounded obnoxiously technical enough that I needed to share it. :-)

Gwyn

Oh yeah I saw it bumped and I figured I'd say that I would help.

Whatever xepher, WHATEVER.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Munerift

I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy