News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Air Force Kills Rudolph

Started by Xepher, September 30, 2005, 03:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

it exploded, sweetie.  And the head has probably been carried off by mice who wish to make a trophy out of it to impress their friends.  "Hehe, look what we shot and had stuffed."
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Miluette

Wow.

Just...wowies.

To the first thing: Woooow. XD
To the second thing: O_O I always wondered if things like that happened. My my....
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Ashley_Rose

*imgaines small tribe of primitive mice with loincloths and war paint dancing around stuffed snake head* *eats popcorn*
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

Are they dressed like this?

Or maybe more like this?

Perhaps more like one of these?

Maybe more evil?

Or just mysterious?

All images from http://www.metalandmagic.com (Favorite Artist!)

Ashley_Rose

LMAO! They are sort of dressed like the first, but mostly like the mice in 'Fieval goes West' that worship the cat god.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

Ok I know what I want to put in my plot idea for Kanar now... hehe. Small pigmi mice. >.>
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Lei

*ursula Vernon overload*

wahh I love her stuff...

"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

thefemnazi

I love that Tiger is a god.  *eats popcorn while remembering fave parts of movies with mice*
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.