News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Happy? Tell us why!

Started by JM, February 24, 2009, 09:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griever

*LOL*  That's cute.  Bumbling nerds are the best.

I'm happy because I have bread from Zingerman's.  Real bread, the kind that makes you work to eat it, not the soft Sunbeam crap.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Miluette

I'm happy because I have strawberry Sunny D. O_O <3 And SODA! For once. <3

Also, leftover tempura shrimp and sushi <3
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

JM

One:
Tomorrow I'm going to fly down to spend Monday to Wednesday with my boyfriend! I miss him so.

Two:
On Friday I'm flying out to Puerto Rico to spend the weekend there with my family! I've never been. :O

Xepher

I just happened to go to Puerto Rico on my cruise. San Juan wasn't that impressive, but we took a tour to El Yunque, which is the only tropical rainforest in the national forest system. Didn't get to stay long, and it was (of course) raining, but I would've liked to spend more time there and hiked some of the trails. Check it out if you get the chance.

Miluette

I have a shot at a nice, full-time website designing job that will pay well. :D :D Interview Tuesday!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

griever

ANOTHER INDEPENDENT MALE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE PLANET.

Dive bars and strip clubs, sob for your loss of revenue.  I, however, will be enjoying homemade waffles on Saturdays and never have cold feet again in winter.  Wedding was yesterday.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

JM

Oh noes! What shall the strippers do! ;D

I am envious of your waffles and lack of cold-feet.