News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Happy? Tell us why!

Started by JM, February 24, 2009, 09:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

I'm even more happy now because I got into the school that I applied to, so I'll finally get to work towards my BA in game design and maybe live my dream of being a game designer! That and living in Seattle / Redmond will be kinda an interesting change of scenery from where I am now. :)
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

JM

I'm extra happy right now because the boy that I like asked me out. Sounds very girly, I know, which is why I'm happy. Girly stuff rarely happens to me.

Miluette

Hey JM! Something sort of similar happened to me recently. Kind of. But it's a little different still. *vague* :D

I'm also happy because I finally unscrewed some of my CSS. Then I made new CSS and screwed  something else up, but luckily this time it's not something that impairs functionality. *nods*
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

dragyn

I'm happy because I've spent the past 3 hours just sitting in front of a computer, reading up on random religions for the fun of it, and being paid to do it.

Pedes

Quote from: dragyn on March 24, 2009, 03:35:02 AM
I'm happy because I've spent the past 3 hours just sitting in front of a computer, reading up on random religions for the fun of it, and being paid to do it.
D: Not happy anymore *jobless*

Happy because I got to Erazmus scholarship program (going to Germany).
And today small things: managed to finish and send corrected version to the editor (job chance).
I like a speedpainting I did today (recently unsatisfied with my art).

sagebrush

A total stranger [I presume a fan] bought me a book off my Amazon wishlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xepher

I'm happy because I'm lining up a cruise in the Caribbean in 3 weeks. Get to use my new dive computer! :-)

JM

I'm happy because I have this thread to look at and know that everyone else is happy. :)

Miluette

Quote from: Xepher on April 24, 2009, 03:12:55 PM
I'm happy because I'm lining up a cruise in the Caribbean in 3 weeks. Get to use my new dive computer! :-)

"Dive computer"...I just imagined a laptop that can work underwater. That WOULD make me happy.

Actually, I have no idea why I'm in such a good mood right now.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

tickyhead

I'm happy because I was recently told a friend of mine was dying...and I woke up this morning to find that he had made a miraculous recovery.

Also because I feel really good about an assignment I finished over the weekend, but mostly that first one.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Databits

I'm happy because I just bought a 2005 Ford Mustang convertible with less than 60k miles on it for under $13,000.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

griever

On the upside, I'm getting married on May 30th.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Xepher

Congrats... both of you!

I'm happy because my dive computer finally showed up in the mail, and this time next week I'll be 40 feet under the carribean :-)

JM

Quote from: griever on May 03, 2009, 04:44:20 AM
On the upside, I'm getting married on May 30th.

Congratulations!!! :) :)

JM

I'm happy because today my boyfriend turned to me and said, "You're my favorite."

And I replied, "Wait, what? Favorite what?"

And then he realized how awful what he said might have been and corrected himself by saying, "My favorite person. You're my favorite person ever."

Bumbling nerds are so adorable.