News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

TIME OUT....For a funny story!

Started by alequerew, March 18, 2009, 04:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alequerew

Hi! I just became a part of this forum here and I would love to be a part of it.  I love contributing to the community.
I can probably add some humour to start with. Here are some funny stories that I read somewhere.

A patient comes to a Dentist with a tooth pain.
Dentist :  Two of you teeth are infected and we need to extract them.
Patient:  How much will it cost?
Dentist:  Seven hundred and fifty dollars for both.
Patient: What? Seven hundred and fifty dollars for 10 minutes of work?
Dentist: Well, if you like, I can pull them out slowly!

Here is another one:

Husband and wife have just left their home for camping.
Wife: We should turn the car back! I forgot to turn off the gas stove and it might burn our appartment!
Husband: It's okay, the apartment will not burn, I forgot to turn off the shower.

The last one:

A trial is in progress in the court room.
Lawyer: Your Honour, if a person has 18 criminal records he is not a criminal.
Judge: Then who is he?
Lawyer: He is a Collector.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.
I am a fraking spammer who tried to insert a URL into his signature, but it was edited by the admin.

Xepher

JM

griever

"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

tapewolf

From this:  http://www.texasbar.com/saywhat/weblog/2006_04_01_archive.html

The Court: Next witness.

Ms. Olschner: Your Honor, at this time, I would like to swat Mr. Buck in the head with his client's deposition.

The Court: You mean read it?

Ms. Olschner: No sir, I mean swat him in the head with it. Pursuant to Rule 32, I may use this deposition for any purpose, and that is the purpose for which I want to use it.

The Court: Well, it does say that. (pause) There being no objection, you may proceed.

Ms. Olschner: Thank you, Judge Hanes. (whereupon, Ms. Olschner swatted Mr. Buck in the head with the deposition).

Mr. Buck: But, Judge.

The Court: Next witness.

Mr. Buck: We object.

The Court: Sustained. Next witness.

"The main difficulty is getting [Qa'Dar] out of his cage.
Far and away the most reliable method I have found is mass-murder." -- The IT-HE guide to Morrowind

JM

Xepher

Hmm, perhaps I was too subtle. This was actually a spam attempt, but I just edited the signature to remove the actual spam part of it.

JM