News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

[4/24/2009] Early Education

Started by chucklyfun, April 27, 2009, 01:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chucklyfun

Someone went to a lot of work to make Lenore's nose stick out in panel 3 as the focus of the page.  My eye is drawn to it like no nose ever before.  Her nose is so powerful, I have trouble reading the rest of the comic.
Isn't having a private tutor at least somewhat normal for rich families?  This doesn't seem that unusual.
Also, panel 4 looks like it should be using Ardra's left hand instead of her right.

ArdraCreator

I don't know...I really didn't notice Lenore's nose there anymore than I did Eileen's nose in the first panel.  Just how they look in close ups, I suppose, although Lenore may have been wrinkling her nose a bit.

Lenore's "weird" comment was directed at the fact that the maid and butler also served as the tutors.  You must admit, THAT'S a bit unusual.

Ardra's hand does look a bit strange there on first glance (I noticed that too), but is technically correct.