News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

+insomnia+

Started by sin04, October 04, 2005, 11:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sin04

tickyhead

uhh.....wow that is a short application. Last time I checked, short and sweet doesn't help. Also, I recall Xepher saying that this is for mainly-english sites, and yours was.....uhh chinese I'm guessing? Anyway the pictures are "forbidden" as well. So with lack of description and not a lot to show, all in all I'd say this is a bit of a flop. Sorry.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Xepher

I don't know where I said anything about "primarily english" sites... We've got quite a few in other languages. That's not an issue. The fact that none of the artwork is visible (error 403 forbidden) and the lack of much else in the application... that's a problem.

tickyhead

ah sorry I thought I saw that somewhere.......stupid brain putting things that aren't there!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

sin04

Eh...Sorry...
Didn't know that the pics are not working...
My site is basically an gallery showcase for CGs and sketches. (Mainly CGs by Photoshop, Open Canvas, PaintChat)

I'm looking for web hosting because Geocities and other servers either dont have enough space for me to host my pictures or they are always doing a maintenance.(Esp that Geocities and Netfirms Ads are really annoying...orz|||)

Here's some of my artwork...
http://crescens.xepher.net/random/sin/
(Many thx to crescens for hosting the pics for me)

Miluette

I can say that I definitely like your art style. The pictures are huge and would be murder on my home connection, but that's beside the point. Nice style, yes.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Lei

pretty art, but do you have anything else to say about your site? Even about yourself? Plans?
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."