News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Another Vacation!

Started by Xepher, June 29, 2009, 04:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

Update: I'm back!

This time, I'm going to Costa Rica for a couple of weeks: July 17th through August 1st. While I'm gone, Will-san will be keeping an eye on things, though that's really just for emergency stuff. He won't be approving applications or anything like that.

JM

I'm so jealous! I really want to go check out Costa Rica! My brother is going to Costa Rica for a semester this upcoming year, too... Argh!!

Xepher

Just a quick reminder, I leave in 2 days. If anyone has any pending questions or requests, remind me now! :-)

Xepher

Alright, back in the country, glad to be home, but I had a fun time. Exhausted and likely driving 5 hours up to Dallas in the morning, so that's all for now.

Xepher

Wow... real life hits you hard when you're gone for nearly three weeks. I feel like I'm running ragged already. :-)

Miluette

Welcome back!

As you saw, we were accosted by spammers while you were away! It was tragic!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Xepher

So I FINALLY got around to uploading all my pictures from the trip to Costa Rica. Anyone that's interested can see 'em here. http://xepher.xepher.net/gallery3/

The "Otting" folder is mine, with my two cameras I took with me. The other folders are for the other people on the trip with us, who'll be uploading their own photos shortly.