News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Online Pharmacy

Started by asseronrevy, July 19, 2009, 07:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asseronrevy

Spammy spamalicious links redacted by the ministry of spam redaction.

Databits

Spam spammy spam spam spammer. Die in a fire, and take your dirty drugs with you!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Miluette

But you can get Tramadol in 24 hours!!!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Databits

We really need more moderators for this sort of thing when Xepher is away on yet another vacation. :P
(o.O)    

JM

More moderators, or more drugs?

Spammers probably wouldn't bother us so much if we were all high.

willsan

Turns out Xepher made me a forum mod before he left town, and forgot to tell me about it.  >:-)
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.

Databits

Don't forget to obliterate the link in their profile as well (if you can). Many of these sort of attacks are used to try to boost these sites google page ranks as well. Dirty fracking spammers.
(o.O)    

willsan

Hmmmm, I found the SMF manual and it looks like only the site admin can ban a user or change their profile information.  It'll have to wait until Xepher gets back...
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.

Xepher

Gwyn

crap, where else am I gonna get my Oxy.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

Hey, this reminds me... Willsan, you should now be in the administrators group as well now, so you can nuke anything should the need arise. Databits, Gwyn... both of you have been around long enough... I'm giving you global admin permissions as well. Try to ere on the side of caution, but the use of nuclear weapons is authorized if anyone tries to sell pills again. :-)

Databits

No worries, I currently run 2 other forums and have gotten quite good at spotting and stopping spammers.  They are el-annoying. :-/
(o.O)