News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

(Project 2) Jenny Art Jam Idea for Jenny Everywhere Day

Started by fesworks, July 30, 2009, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

I'm gonna wait for any other stragglers than might chime in. I might try to get a couple of people to contribute as well, before I draw one.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

TheNewsGuy

Oh count me in, I'd love to add another Jenny to the mix...

Dave

fesworks

I have Tweetics and The News Guy here on the list now :)

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

El Presedente

fesworks

(by Tweetics)

Next one going The News Guy!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

fesworks

I'm gonna try sending to one more person if they have the time.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

denny_colt

excellent work by all! I would also love to be a part of this, if there's time permitting within the project. If not, more than understood.
- D

fesworks

You certainly may. I'll send you an e-mail once I know if the current guy has time to make something, etc. Then you :)

-Fes

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

fesworks

The News Guy's Jenny will be moved down a bit. I was gonna put lettering at the top. it's Denny, then after that it's me.

Then that should be it and I'll make a new section on the site for links to all of the birthday stuff (which will basically be an extended version of the home-page as it is presently).

-Fes

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

denny_colt

My ZIP file has been sent to your fesworks gmail address - hi-res Jenny image and a lo-res placement guide. Please let me know if there's any problems with it.

fesworks

As I look at it I may be mirror flipping a couple Jennys to help pack them in a bit more... I'll see after I get mine in, then I'll see if everyone is cool with the final design.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Benj_Christensen

This is turning out really nice. Great job everyone.

fesworks

Here is the preliminary, near-final rendition (without my entry):

I couldn't move some from one side to the other, because of how they were drawn (of how others were drawn under them). So I came up with this.

I'm planning on having my Jenny kneeling by the table on the left, poking at the cake.... if I can get it to look good.

I Also removed the "Needs More Sugar!" because I think it works without it (plus it took just a bit too much space).

thoughts?

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com