News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Xepher's Moving (Again!)

Started by Xepher, December 02, 2009, 05:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

It's a short/easy move this time though. From San Antonio over to Houston. Shouldn't affect xepher.net at all, and really, I just felt like making an announcement. :-)

Databits

You move a lot... how in the world do you get the $$ to move so often!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

He's importing sweet sweet canadian maple syrup and selling it old-school on the black market.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

taboo

did you get any of that snow that we had the other day? :)

Xepher

It doesn't cost me anything to move usually. Well, other than gas to drive the distance. It's really convenient to be unemployed at the time though. :-)

And sadly, I missed all the snow. In san antonio, it was supposed to be bad, snowy weather all day friday, so I put off moving until saturday. Houston got all the snow friday, and it was sunny in SA. Then I moved saturday, and it was clear again here in Houston.

But yeah, in case you haven't deduced it, I'm done moving, and back online in Houston now. I also really want maple syrup now.