News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Updates coming soon... plus a new site later

Started by fesworks, November 02, 2009, 11:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

I will be making one big update in a week or so. Just always behind in stuff.

In any case, I'm looking to get the entire site WordPress'd. This should make things easier for updating and browing... though it could take some time before the whole site is converted. Old links should all still work.... I think...

The website will be properly broken up into 2 sites. The Shifter Archive and Jenny Everywhere (.net)

The Shifter Archive will have all the news and "abouts" and various information.
The Jenny Everywhere (.net) site will have all of the content.

The main differences is that one will have ads (TSA) and the other will not (JE). Because I made a commitment to not have ads on the content, especially since a ton of it is content of which I have no contact with the original artists. There is an exception to this, however. For content (particularly stories), that I have permission to put ads up on would only get the regular banner on. Other than that, there will be just the "Xepher.net Rotating Banner" which is a community thing, not so much an ad thing.

In other news, I presently own "jennyeverywhere.org" and I think I might be letting it go. I don't really use it, and nor does anyone else. For now I'm gonna keep it, unless i find someone that could put it to some good use.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com