News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Ski Trip

Started by Xepher, January 30, 2010, 03:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

I'm off, once again, to go have some fun. Going to ski in Breckenridge for the week. Should be back on Friday (the 5th) or so. I'll have some internet access, so I'll keep an eye on things, I just won't be reviewing applications or anything. Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me if something comes up though. See ya!

Databits

Mods can handle the spam suckers, you have fun! :P
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

I'm back! Data, thanks for taking care of the forums while I was gone.

Databits

Can you believe that one of those moron spammers (or likely a bot) actually registered twice off the same IP in the matter of a few hours???

L - M - F - A - O

Talk about making it obvious!
(o.O)    

Gwyn

Hope you had a great time. What are the snow conditions like around there?

We had horrible winter weather so far here in NL. We had like NO snow until today when we are hit with a 25-30 cm blizzard. Now as I'm not as outdoorsy here in the city as I was in my hometown so the pile of snow neither pleases or upsets me. But my co-workers are avid snowmobilers and alot of businesses here depend on sesonal work like snow plouing and snowmobile repair so I think people might finaly stop being so depressed about the snow.

I also have a snow day! :p

I might still have to shovel out my ar to get my other half to work, we'll see.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

(o.O)    

Gwyn

NL as in Newfoundland Canada, I have no idea what WA is.

Unless you weren't referring to my post then disregard!
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Miluette

Quote from: Databits on February 04, 2010, 10:59:21 PM
Can you believe that one of those moron spammers (or likely a bot) actually registered twice off the same IP in the matter of a few hours???

This actually happens a lot on my forum...
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?