News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Internet Age

Started by Xepher, March 05, 2010, 09:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

So I realized that I'm a geezer in internet years... I mean, "All your base" is my standby, and that's ancient, but before that, there was the original meme: All I can find is a remix version, but if this make you feel nostalgic, welcome to the dark ages. :-)

http://xepher.xepher.net/downloads/Hampton%20the%20Hampster%20-%20The%20Official%20Hamster%20Dance%20Song%201.mp3

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

You know, I have that in my iTunes :P
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

You know what you doing.

Every time I heard that song I could have sworn that it was the song from Robin Hood...I didn't figure out that I was right for a while. :B
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Axle Greymoon

I remember the exact day i heard that the first time i was ..... 7 and my cousin had it on a cd we were playing pinball to it... Dont judge me... i was 7 ...>,>"/
when random meets a brick wall random eats it  Axle Greymoon making people laugh since 1993

Rustcrust

Good lord I still remember the first time I saw that. Gone are the days of the ilk of hamster dance, and Joe Cartoon.
"It will not be long, before the dawn brother! I shall be the herald of this black sunrise, seeping salvation across the land, and all will know the peace of inexistance!"