News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Re: Application for kinoworks.xepher.net (much existed in Phase 1)

Started by Kinokunya, October 08, 2005, 02:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinokunya

Username: Kinoworks
Email address: kinokunya@hotmail.com
Site description: To gather back my team of local illustrators and remake S.h.a.d.e.s (our illustration group name) again. Of course as time passes, I might start to add in my personal portfolio, on web design. Self studying Macromedia Flash at the moment.
Currently engrossed in the world of A3, a korean MMORPG, and would love to produce a flash website for my knighthood.

Main bulk of story:

Kinokunya

Erm .. have the moderators revived my post already?
Sorry I couldn't provide my site example 'cause it was previously hosted on xepher.net itself.

tickyhead

just show a little bit of patience for now. In case you didn't check a few other threads, Xepher's having computer problems, plus there's a lot of other people who need reviewing anyway. It even says in the guidlines that the process can take weeks.

Aside from that, while you wait you could always try making a test site on another web service like freewebtown.com or something, maybe add some more art samples. Time flies better when you don't just sit around waiting in agony for a response.

.....also what's a moderator?
(yes I'm being sarcastic XP mainly cuz I've never seen anyone other than Xepher get to play god on these forums)
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Lei

well, your artwrok looks really pretty, but one picture isn't going to cut it. Plans are wonderful, but in Xepher's world, that's all they are. Is there any way you could get some temporary pages and galleries up? Also, I think It'd be a good idea to get your group going a little bit before you apply. While the idea seems good, I don't know how many of those who were here two and a half years ago are still here to vouch for you.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."