News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Some days

Started by Ashley_Rose, October 14, 2005, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

yeah, taste our wrath.  My wrath tastes kinda like ginger snaps.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

I remember some old saying of "don't knock it till you try it" apparently he never heard of it.

People who stupidly blame things that they obviously know nothing about and have no proof to support should fall off the edge of the universe. I also seem to remember a song by Kid Rock on the Cocky CD that this sorta reminds me of:

I'm wrong but your ain't right
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

My wrath doesn't taste good, makes people want it less. Probably tastes like that crap they made you take back in the day, you know that stuff, like in Mary Poppins, cod oil, or whathaveyou.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

You mean castor oil? I think that's what it's called.
(o.O)    

Xepher

Quote from: thefemnaziMy wrath tastes kinda like ginger snaps.
Heheh... there's a movie for that, full of tasty wrath even! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210070/

tickyhead

Heh, I think they also made a movie called ginger snaps back or something (saw it, not bad) pretty much a similar plotline (and I think same character names XD) but set in the colonial era.

My wrath on the other hand tastes more of pizza pockets.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Xepher

Yes, that was the third movie, and it was a prequel, set in colonial times. Not the best werewolf movie, but pretty good. See Dog Soliders if you want a good (bad) were-flick.

tickyhead

Will do. My mom and I adore good(bad) monster movies XD
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Databits

Now speaking of this proposal... My friend says that he'd make it. He say's why not? Make the game exactly how he wants it. People will buy it, and the game itself still proposes violence. So for whatever company that makes the profit from making such a game would be more of a mockery of this idiot than a proof of his point.
(o.O)    

willsan

Normally I'm against cheap one-liners that just link to fark, but some of these nearly made coffee shoot out my nose...

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1730698
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.

Xepher

Good thing I put down the drink first. Hilarious stuff there. "Counter-Point" with the CT and terrorists in a roundtable discussion... classic! Also "FEMA: Row Vs. Wade" And props to whoever made the "Mortal Wombat" one... that's one of my favorite poems. "Cattlefield 2" is another great one. "Halflife 2: The exciting world of carbon dating."