News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Chapter 2 Previews and Discussions!

Started by w0lfmare, April 22, 2015, 06:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w0lfmare

Hello! I'll be posting concept art for the new chapter on this thread, as well as answering a few questions about the comic! The art will be posted gradually over the course of my break, and regular Wednesday comic updates will resume when it's over. In the mean time I encourage you to make good use of what our forum has to offer. This is the best place to chat with other fans!

Please, share your thoughts about the concept art I post and about what you expect from the next chapter. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

w0lfmare

I gave a sneak peek of this one during a stream, so I'll post this first:

Kamaro

Can't help but think of Assassin's Creed when I see this XP

I wanna say it's the shadow of the hood making her face look like that, but the ears tell a different story >.>

I'm definitely intrigued

w0lfmare

NinjaCatSoCool

This all looks great.... too bad it takes so long for chapter 1 to be finished jkjkjk :P
Nom nom nom nom

Kamaro

All I can say is...

PRAISE THE SUN!

I do like the design of this guy, especially the facemask. I'm already trying to guess what god this guy follows :P

NinjaCatSoCool

Quote from: Kamaro on April 27, 2015, 03:47:47 PM
All I can say is...

PRAISE THE SUN!

I do like the design of this guy, especially the facemask. I'm already trying to guess what god this guy follows :P
Damn it Kam why did you have to say that. We don't need praising here.
Nom nom nom nom

w0lfmare

PRAISE THE SUN!

The outline for chapter 2 has been written down and added to, so I can start drawing pages when my classes are over!

Also today's stream starts in four hours, and it'll be misc sketches and requests.

w0lfmare

Nutter64

So are the armoured characters city guards or are they soldiers? Or are you not telling ;-P
The Road Less Travelled is Never Travelled Alone.

w0lfmare

Quote from: Nutter64 on May 02, 2015, 12:51:23 AM
So are the armoured characters city guards or are they soldiers? Or are you not telling ;-P

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! They do have the same symbol on their chest...

prototype99

the first drawing says to me in coming demon but I hope I'm wrong because first drawing also looks awesome! I also predict incoming city area, judging from some of the character's that I'm guessing are coming to chapter 2! I also predict that in that city ember might be a bit more significant than she realises...
Quote from: NinjaCatSoCool on April 30, 2015, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: Kamaro on April 27, 2015, 03:47:47 PM
All I can say is...

PRAISE THE SUN!

Damn it Kam why did you have to say that. We don't need praising here.
ahh but does the guard/soldier wish to be as grossly incandescent as the sun? and is it called solaire?

Nutter64

Quote from: w0lfmare on May 02, 2015, 04:17:28 AM
Quote from: Nutter64 on May 02, 2015, 12:51:23 AM

I guess we'll just have to wait and see! They do have the same symbol on their chest...

Ok so are they wolves like Ember or are they Foxes? With the face mask and armour I can't tell XD
The Road Less Travelled is Never Travelled Alone.

w0lfmare

Quote from: Nutter64 on May 05, 2015, 04:57:25 PM
Ok so are they wolves like Ember or are they Foxes? With the face mask and armour I can't tell XD

The top one is a wolf and the one below it is a fox. We'll be seeing a few more races in chapter two now that everyone isn't cooped up in one house ^^

prototype99

Quote from: w0lfmare on May 05, 2015, 06:30:52 PM
Quote from: Nutter64 on May 05, 2015, 04:57:25 PM

The top one is a wolf and the one below it is a fox. We'll be seeing a few more races in chapter two now that everyone isn't cooped up in one house ^^
eevee in bloodline confirmed! will we see any cats?