News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Chapter 2 Previews and Discussions!

Started by w0lfmare, April 22, 2015, 06:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutter64

Quote from: prototype99 on May 08, 2015, 03:49:22 PM
Guess so it'll be interesting to see who though

Indeed I'm hopeing that they might meet Echo at somepoint and the mystery around Embers home will be lifted or maybe Ember will get caught in rain again it will be interesting to see how she reacts to that due to the fact she can't hide indoors anymore, she will need to overcome her fears to get anywhere in the world.

Or maybe this chapter will be nothing to do with Ember and will be about another group of people. Either way I cannot wait I'm dieing of anticipation :-D
The Road Less Travelled is Never Travelled Alone.

w0lfmare

Nutter64

prototype99

Nutter64

Hey w0lfmare do you have an FA account?

w0lfmare

w0lfmare

Alright, Chapter 2 has officially started!

I'll leave this thread open for discussing chapter 2, there'll still be plenty to talk about once we get going ^^

Nutter64

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, the hype is real with me right now XD

prototype99

Kamaro

If there's no objections, I'm going to go ahead and start posting the current comic page for convenience.

With all that said, I'm wondering if any of Bernin's group knows about the demonic part of his family. I'm guessing he wouldn't be the most forthcoming about that kind of information, but maybe he confided in one of them?

w0lfmare

Chapter 2 character section is still a WIP, but Some of it is done: http://w0lfmare.xepher.net/characters-2-2

The official link will be be in the characters section, when it's done. Enjoy!