News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Death

Started by Other, November 13, 2005, 05:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Other

username: death2

e-mail: piratecaptainother [a] gmail.com

description: An Art/ comic site. The main thing will be my strange art and then my even stranger comic which is has just started to be created,  named Death

tickyhead

Love your art. The story sounds interesting, though mystery has never been my cup-o-tea. (but then again psychosis makes everything better! XD)

Anyway, good luck with the challenge!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Sol_Dynamite

Great art, I wish I had a tablet to do that on because unfortunately I would never be able to do that in mouse, it reminds me of another webcomic artist to an extent who does almost exactly the same thing. And none of the violence or the nudity that I saw in your pictures seemed distasteful at all, which I thought was admirable. The story also sounds mighty intresting, the multiple personalities and the psychosis structure of the plot make it seem like it could get extremely deep and intellectual, that is always a plus.

Other

Is there anything else I should do before the "challenge" starts? (and when does it start anyways?)

Lei

When Xepher gets around to it. It's really just a bunch of random questions for you to answer. You might wanna check out the old forum for some examples.

http://xepher.net/oldforum
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."