News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Searching searching

Started by Murky, December 01, 2005, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murky

I'm evil. I haven't been here in forever and when I do come around, it's to ask a question.
So I saw this episode of the uso comedy tour on comedy central today, and the last thing they showed was a comedy trio called Tripod performing a song about Jesus. Only he wans't jesus, he was "Justin" and God was "Greg". I've looked all over and I couldn't so much as find a listing of the song anywhere.(I went to their official website even, and nothing) Althogh an article about them referenced it, thats all. I don't even know the title cause I missed the first little bit on the show.

I figured people around here have interesting tastes so I'd ask if anyone knows about them...

Xepher

Well, for comedy songs about Jesus... I've got  the Arrogant Worms doing "Jesus' Brother Bob" but that's about as close as I can get.

Murky

hehe thanks for the refernce :-)