News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Happy Holidays!

Started by Databits, December 22, 2005, 08:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

Well, as christmas approaches we all gather together with family and loved ones to celibrate this holiday. Even though I'm sure people are probably already preparing for the occasion, I'd still like to wish everyone here happy holidays!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

Ah, the holiday season. The one time of year I become torn between the hatred of a holiday for being so commercialized, and the overwhelming joy it somehow brings anyway.

....holy crap I still don't have presents for anyone ><;;; Gotta get to work!

Anyway, like data said, happy holidays everyone! Be it christmas, hannukah, kwanza, winter solstice, christmahannukwansolstikah, or some other holiday I don't know about :P
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Lei

... wintereenmas... my friends are planning a DDR party for the hell of it.

but yeah, Chrismtas kinda snuck up this year. School doesn't end until the 23rd here O_O. Hope everyone has fun! Happy holidays,
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Xepher

Arrr! Be havin' yerself a Jolly Christmas!

(Yay Pirate Christmas!)

dragyn

Heh, for christmas, my family goes to our cousin's house every year, and I just managed to get presents for everybody yesterday.  1 day of shopping!  A personal record.

Anyway, happy holidays to all ya'll!

thefemnazi

Oooh!  Pirate Christmas!  And yall already missed my holiday.  Yule Solstice, it is teh awesome.  because then there are two days less than a week apart that I'm supposed to feast.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

tickyhead

Pirates make everything better.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Aetre

merry christmas, all. :)

and a happy new year.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Xepher

Oh, and I want to give a shout out to Aetre and DC Bueller to say thanks for donations!

*Is still shocked at how much DC gave.*

Aetre

i'd have given more, but the majority of my charity money this year went to www.childsplaycharity.org

it's all good, though; i just have a bit of a soft spot for children.

in any case, rock on. i still say this is the best free hosting imaginable, and i'm grateful for the service, so i just wanted to send a little "thank you." :)

Xepher

Oh, please don't get me wrong, I was not at all suggesting you didn't give enough!

But yeah, Child's play... I bought about a half dozen items for the dallas hospital. One of my favorite comics, Shivae, well her new-born daughter ended up there. Figured I'd do that instead of a cash donation like I did last year. I just couldn't resist buying copies of the lion king for sick kids. :-)

Aetre

i hear ya. i've been very lucky so far with my health, but i have several friends and family who've needed care as children. anything to bring them a little cheer is worth the effort.

Gwyn

I donated to them as well.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

griever

I seem to have lost all recovery information for my Paypal account, so I had to make a new one.  It may be a few days.

My family donated a ton to charities through their church.  I have no idea which ones, but I think they're local.  I just gave them a check and slept in.
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Databits

My paypal account recently was broke into, so I shut it down and haven't messed with it now. I hate going to banks and cancelling/changing crap when that happens. >.<

What's funny is, the password was a randomized alphanumerical too.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]