News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Is it just me?

Started by Lei, August 14, 2005, 03:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lei

I didn't know exactly where this fell under, but is anyone else having trouble accessing Xepher.net? I've gotten 500 internal server errors and 404'ed a couple of times. Today it seemed like all the .php files, but sometimes the entire server can't be accessed for a while.

Been waiting for an explaination but since there hasn't been one, I thought I'd post.
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Ashley_Rose

I've mostly been having problems accessing the forums. :(
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Tye

So it's not just me then? I've been having a few problems with the site too.
But it seem to be fine now....or at less I'm in.~smile

Xepher

Ya ya ya... I've been recompiling most of the server software today. Minor outages across the board as usual. Nothing wrong in the long term. :-)

Tye

Ooooohhhhhh I see......That's good cause I was starting to think for a min. that your site had went down for good!!!!

~jumping with joy that the site is still here

Databits

Yeah, I kinda figured, since the problem was server bound. For a moment I thought that it was a problem with my domain host, but after I used the direct link instead and had teh same thing, I just kinda thought that something was being done on the server.

Actually, I almost cheered when I saw the 500 error. Since it was basically being picky on the (X)HTML content at the time (or at least that's how it seemed to behave on my site). So I thought that Xepher was enabling the servers true  XHTML mode instead of it acting just like HTML. :lol:
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]