News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Dream Star

Started by Jinni32, March 31, 2006, 08:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

You are welcome :)

That is real good drawing there.

The trick is to be regular with your project. I started my application with... well, the beginning of my comic... and... it was rather horrible.... HORRIBLE! But I stuck with it, and improved myself (of which I should have done before applying) and became pretty regular with it. Hell, I would not have approved myself if all I had to show for myself were those first 10 crappy strips :P

Like what was stated before above, having a regular update for a comic is vital, (I know you said Art Site AND a webcomic, but I'm just talking about your webcomic part here). Personally I think that a webcomic should be a least once a week because it can fall into a routine for people to check it regularly, therefore follow up on it... updating too infrequently can lead to small audiences with low returns... I know I have stopped checking some webcomics that I liked but have not updated for months now :P

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Jinni32

thanks for the comments. Janhost not so bad. I'm just gonna stay there so forget about this Applications